x..:::A Friend To Hand:::..x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 94 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:06 am
Latest topics
» Surrey......
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:13 pm by xxhayzxx

» Glad to be here
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:25 pm by Arif

» This is ... KAREN in OHIO
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:38 pm by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» so...........
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:56 pm by Dennie

» What do you think about....
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm by Emily

» oh so quiet sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:13 pm by Emily

» A tad p'd off
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:11 pm by Emily

» Prison break
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:29 pm by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Go find me.......
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:17 pm by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Plans for today??
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:04 pm by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» frends that are ttc
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:42 pm by Dennie

» baby of the month will be up and running agen soon
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:49 pm by Emily

» What love song are you ?!
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:14 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Are you to picky when it comes to men ?!
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:12 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» What colour should your eyes be ?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» love it or hate it?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:05 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» who's your fav star?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» If you won the lottery?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:02 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» do you drive?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:00 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Which of these two people do you trust less?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» long one.............
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:57 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Where do you see yourself in 20 years and what are you doing to achieve this?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» how many kids do you have?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» what your favorite color?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:52 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» the best thing that has ever happoned to you?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:52 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» do you live in a house or flat?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:51 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Fav chocolate !!
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:50 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Have you got any pets?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:49 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Whats your ...
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:47 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» do you smoke?
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» Friend for a month sign up
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 am by EmmaPhoebeLeo

» free graphics
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm by Dennie

» What brand of make up
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:30 pm by Dennie

» Whats your faqvourite
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm by Dennie

» fortune cookie
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:25 pm by Dennie

» Useless fact of the day
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:24 pm by Dennie

» love it or hate it
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 pm by Dennie

» Weekend
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:15 pm by Dennie

» Hello all
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:11 pm by Emily

» Hi everyone!!!
introduced a friend to the site and win........... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 pm by Dennie

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
baby of the month
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Dsc3079qk8
Poll

pick your winner

introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty80%introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty 80% [ 4 ]
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty0%introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty 0% [ 0 ]
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty20%introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty 20% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

introduced a friend to the site and win...........

4 posters

Go down

introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty introduced a friend to the site and win...........

Post by Emily Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 pm

a point for every friend you introduced to the forum. get your friend to pm me when thay sine up and say who introduced them then ill check there IP address to mack shore no cheating is going on lol then ill give you your point Very Happy
Emily
Emily
Founder
Founder

Female
Number of posts : 650
Job/hobbies : stay at home mum
my favorite color is : pink
my user name in the a friend to hand blog is;- : emily furze
how many children do you have : 3
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100introduced a friend to the site and win........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty Re: introduced a friend to the site and win...........

Post by NotQuiteGoth Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 pm

oooo i introduced caz Wink well i made her join Razz
NotQuiteGoth
NotQuiteGoth

Female
Number of posts : 250
how many children do you have : 1
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100introduced a friend to the site and win........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

introduced a friend to the site and win........... Empty Re: introduced a friend to the site and win...........

Post by Emily Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:36 pm

ya hun you get a point lol Very Happy
Emily
Emily
Founder
Founder

Female
Number of posts : 650
Job/hobbies : stay at home mum
my favorite color is : pink
my user name in the a friend to hand blog is;- : emily furze
how many children do you have : 3
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100introduced a friend to the site and win........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu May 01, 2008 8:43 pm

I introduced Amie can I have mine backdated pretty please Razz
Steph
Steph
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 399
Job/hobbies : Stay at Home Mummy!
how many children do you have : 1
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100introduced a friend to the site and win........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amie Wed May 07, 2008 1:14 pm

And I got in Hazel and a couple of others, but can't remember who they were now. They were my facebook friends.
Amie
Amie

Female
Number of posts : 259
Job/hobbies : Emergency medicine
introduced a friend to the site and win........... Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100introduced a friend to the site and win........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down